Ashford Elizabeth 2 Spinning Wheel
The Ashford Elizabeth is the largest wheel in Ashford's range and it looks magnificent. The classic fairytale wheel. Beautifully crafted from New Zealand silver beech throughout.
The drive wheel itself is very large, 24"/61cm, mounted on ball bearings, which means that it is smooth, effortless and comfortable to treadle for long periods. Once you've started it with a gentle push, it almost turns itself, particularly in double-drive mode.
The Elizabeth is able to switch between double and single-drive modes, to suit your preference and different styles of spinning.
- four bobbins
- Elizabeth horizontal lazy Kate (pictured)
- wax polish
- yarn gauge
- copy of The Wheel magazine
- free carriage
- high speed kit for double drive wheels (Ratios: 14, 17.5 and 22 to 1)
- double-drive sliding-hook flyer
- double-drive jumbo sliding-hook flyer
- extra bobbins
- double treadle kit
- Wheel diameter: 61cm (24in)
- Orifice diameter: 10mm (3/8in)
- Bobbin capacity: 100gm (3-4oz)
- Ratios: 8.5, 11, 15 & 18:1
- Weight: 9kg (20lbs)
- Ball bearings
Assembly instructions (included with the wheel but you can view / print here)
plus postage NB - UK only
Next dispatch: Thu 18 Jan