Hand Spinning drop spindle starter kit
A great but reasonably-priced general-purpose drop spindle for hand spinning. The whorl (top-whorl) is nice and chunky and keeps the spindle spinning for a long time. It has a long spindle (12" long), so a good capacity to store your yarn as you spin or ply it.
- Ashford student drop spindle
- Wool roving ready to tease out and spin, approx 100g altogether (3.5 oz) in random natural or dyed colour(s). Enough to spin 200yds, depending on how thick you spin it.
- The Ashford Book of Hand Spinning.
- Copies of The Wheel magazine.
- (Optional)Standard hand carders for carding raw fleece or blending fibres.
Separate items: spinning books and other types of drop spindle are also available.
plus postage NB - UK only
Next dispatch: Thu 27 Apr